At NSS Dermatology PLLC, we offer the best Midtown laser hair removal at affordable prices. We help our patients get rid of unwanted hair from the face, leg, chin, back, bikini line, and other areas with our highly advanced laser hair removal procedure.
Benefits of laser hair removal
Laser hair removal works by sending out pulsed light on the skin, which aims to destroys the hair follicle. Some of the benefits of laser hair removal treatment include:
- With permanent hair removal in body parts like the face, chin, arms, legs, etc., you no longer have to worry about shaving regularly and the occasionally bruising caused by razors.
- You can save money by buying wax strips, pre and post depilatories, antiseptic creams, etc., as lasers reduce hair counts up to 80%.
- You no longer have to worry about clearing out the drain hair that comes from shaving your body hair.
With a one-time laser hair removal treatment, you have a permanent solution to getting rid of body hair. We offer the best Midtown laser hair removal that guarantees the best results within a couple of treatments.
How long does laser hair removal last?
The procedure is permanent as it destroys the hair follicle in that area once and for all. While the treatment aims to destroy all the hair follicles in a particular area, some patients can witness some hair growth in the treatment area within a couple of months. Such patients can undergo laser hair removal once again in that area to reduce the number of hairs that regrow.
Whether or not your hair will regrow after laser hair removal depends on the expertise of the doctor and the type of hair that regrows. Even with regrowth in the treatment area, the new hair is going to be a lot lighter, and you can barely notice it.
How to choose the right dermatologist?
Just like finding your own GP, choosing the right dermatologist is essential to get the best kind of care for your skin. Be it for routine skin cancer screenings or acne treatment, here are some tips to help you find the right dermatologist for the job:
- Determine if your skin-related need is medical, surgical, or cosmetic, and then choose a dermatologist that specializes in treating your particular skin problem.
- If you need a doctor for scar treatments or laser treatments, choose a dermatologist that is an expert in treating your particular skin type and color. When you work with a dermatologist that holds expertise in treating your color of skin, you are at a lower risk for excessive scarring or keloids.
- Check the dermatologist’s credentials, educational qualifications, and details of other certifications before you schedule an appointment. This way, you can be certain to receive the highest level of medical care.
At NSS Dermatology PLLC, we offer the best Midtown laser hair removal at affordable prices. We help patients attain the comprehensive and long-lasting hair loss in their faces and other body parts within 3-7 treatment sessions. Schedule your appointment for laser hair removal at 212-991-6490.